 Local / Canada / 2028
  Hobby Show 2004 Success (WAS: One last chance)

(...) Just a quick note to all those who attended the show this year (and those who wanted to, but couldn't for whatever reason): I just wanted to say thank you to everyone for your interest in The Hobby Show exhibit again this year. As some of you (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hobby Show 2004 Success (WAS: One last chance)

(...) I want to second Allan's sentiments--all of you that showed up with your creations made our chosen hobby look so good! There were times when the number of spectators viewing the mocs completely surrounded the booth--in places 2-3 people deep! (...) (20 years ago, 12-Nov-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)