 Local / Canada / 1953
    Zellers BOGO half off sale —Gail Meagher
   Zellers flyer has buy one get one half price for all LEGO, Saturday October 23rd to Friday October 29th. They also have a one year deferred payment plan on purchases over $200. I noticed that Winners around Halifax (Nova Scotia) have a bunch of the (...) (20 years ago, 19-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Zellers BOGO half off sale —Andrew Keeping
   (...) I wonder how many people read the fine print on the defered payment plan. The add reads "Do not pay for 1 full year. No interest, no down payment and no monthly payment." Sounds pretty good so far, until you read that there is a $55 (...) (20 years ago, 24-Oct-04, to lugnet.loc.ca)