 Local / Canada / 1890
Re: toysrus.ca
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 7 Aug 2004 08:03:15 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Kyle D. Jackson wrote:
Neat-er, I just noticed that TRU Canada now has a real shopping website,
as opposed to the flyer-only service they had before.  (Took 'em long enough.)

KDJ

Hey, thanks for pointing that out.
The site isn't as robust as I'd like.  I had to refresh several times
to see all the stock.  Its a good start.  I wish there were some
clearances.  ;)

Benjamin Medinets