 Local / Canada / 1878
Re: Toys R US sale...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 20 Jun 2004 01:15:37 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Benjamin Medinets wrote:
I'm not quite sure how extensive this sale is for, but I seen that
the new Strata Tubs are $20 CDN ($10 off).

I think most Toys R US are still trying to clear their remaining
Cloud Cars (3.99 CDN) and Sopwith Camels ($19.99 CDN) among some of
the other "older" stock.

Happy to Help,
Benjamin Medinets

Just a note:  I actually physically went to Toys R US today to check
things out.  There were still a few Cloud Cars there (about a handfull at
most) but there were no more Sopwith Camels.

I see my Toys R Us is (still) clearing out the old Alpha Team product...the Ogel
Mutant Squid and the Ogel Mutant Ray... the Mutant Ray I had to make sure the
discount was there...at the cash register it said one thing and the ticket on
the shelf said another.

The Strata Tubs, which to my surprise had both the old tubs and
new tubs are both on sale.  I decided to hold my tongue on spouting off
about the new colors or the difference between the two blue tubs.

My Toys R US had all the Knights Kingdom and Alpha Team sets.

Thanks, Ben M.