 Local / Canada / 1764
Re: How is the 7470 compare to the old 1682 or 6399 shuttle set?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 05:20:26 GMT

Hi Iris,

In lugnet.loc.ca, Iris Hau wrote:
Just wonder whether anyone has opened the new shuttle set 7470 and how does it
compare to the old shuttle sets, you know the one with the station etc. I think
it is the 1682 or 6399?

Any comments will be appreciated.  Trying to figure out if it is a good
Christmas present. Thanks.

Set 7470 is not built for minifigs.  Instead, it is a semi-detailed model of the
Discovery.  It's much bigger than the shuttles in the old shuttle sets, such as
1682 or 6339 (but not as big as the 8480 technic shuttle).

Calum wrote a review of 7470 here and I recommend you to read it:

http://news.lugnet.com/org/ca/rtltoronto/?n=9709

Hope that helps!

-Bryan