 Local / Canada / 1762
Re: New SW sets yet?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto
Date:
Fri, 28 Nov 2003 00:01:25 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Michael Shiels wrote:
Well you won't find much at any small store till After December 15-20th at
least, LEGO is not shipping to Canadian dealers till the 15th

Just in time for Xmas?

Seems a bit late isn't it?

so depending on
how close they are they might have stock, but very limited, one case of each
item and that's it.  Bigger chains are probably the best bet at this point, just
a heads up in case anyone has been bugging the local small chain stores.

I spoke with the buyer at my local mom & pop toy store (the only place other
than Zellers to buy LEGO here) and she told me they are expecting an order next
week.  It sounded like a catalog order, but maybe there will be some new sets in
there.  I hope.

Regards,
Allan B.