 Local / Canada / 1714
    Re: Kev from Australia —Kevin Hall
   (...) WOW... what a response... I am so looking forward to moving to Canada.... I dont know exactly where I will be living... depends on work... but I will be staying with my best friend when I get there... she lives in Simcoe...south Ontario. And (...) (21 years ago, 17-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Kev from Australia —Peter Langlois
   (...) Kevin, Simcoe is just a short drive from where I am - Brantford. Simcoe is a nice little town in the heart of tobacco country. Brantford isn't too bad either. Lots of growth here due to cheap commercial and residential land. Plus, when you do (...) (21 years ago, 20-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)