 Local / Canada / 1710
1709  |  1711
Subject:
Kev from Australia
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sat, 11 Oct 2003 17:07:41 GMT

Hiya all...

havent posted here for a while.... I am currently living in the UK.. have been
for the past year.... but am moving to Canada start of next year....
So hopefully I will be able to meet up with some people again when I move
there.... will proably me moving around the South Ontario area....

Well take care...

Kev..: )
www.ozbricks.com/andrastavia