 Local / Canada / 168
    Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?) —Tom Stangl
   Anyone else seen these? Are there different sets inside, and is it random, or do you KNOW what you are getting? I'll be checking my local Walmart tonight. (...) -- | Tom Stangl, Technical Support Netscape Communications Corp | Please do not (...) (25 years ago, 28-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)

        Re: Sugar cookies with LEGO sets at Wal*Mart (was: Cookies ?) —Tom Stangl
   Nope, none in the Mountain View, CA Walmart. Will have to check Milpitas tomorrow... (...) (25 years ago, 29-Sep-99, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.promo, lugnet.market.shopping)