 Local / Canada / 1675
  Any Canadians going down to BrickFest 2003?

Hey folks, Are there any other Canadians going down to BrickFest 2003? There's a contigent of eight of us from Toronto going down, but I don't see any other Canadian names. Quick, you only have like four more days to register! Calum (21 years ago, 2-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.events.brickfest) !

  An AT-AT TRU story

Hi all, This is my very first LUGNET post, so you could say I am delurking. I'd been meaning to email since Allan Bedford blew my cover. Now, to important business: In case you don't know the %50 off TRU sale on Lego Star Wars is still on (ends Aug. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: An AT-AT TRU story

(...) I hope it was o.k. to blow your cover... I only used your first name, in case you wanted to remain somewhat anonymous. I was going to say that I had met a 'nameless, but very friendly' adult LEGO fan at a Toys 'R Us, but that just sounded (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jul-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)