 Local / Canada / 1652
  Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(...) You missed the best part. The fact that this layout has TWO reversing loops and a shared line! (URL) an overview of the layout. You'll notice the figure eight line shares the tressle bridge with the main line. I used 3 RCX's with my custom (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show

(...) Now that is really impressive. The pictures look great, but I would love to be able to set up an RCX controlled layout with reversing loops, etc. Now, if I could just afford those RCX's... :-( BTW, my compliments on the layout. Wonderful job. (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)