 Local / Canada / 1649
    Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show —Lawrence Livesey
   (...) Wow! This is one of the nicest layouts that I've seen yet. I really like the way that the track wanders throughout the layout without being stuck to the edges of the tables. The working sawmill is very clever. I would like to hear more about (...) (21 years ago, 3-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Pictures from VLC Surrey Museum Show —Tim Tosino
   (...) Hehe we must've spent at least an hour resolving track issues... Trying to figure out weather our Track Plan had 2 straights or one straight and a curve. The sawmill was designed and operated by our President Dave D. He got sick the week of (...) (21 years ago, 4-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)