 Local / Canada / 1643
  VIA dome cars replaced by very colourful Eurotrash

Greetings, I've always loved the stainless steel VIA trains, with dome (aka bar) cars, that run within sight of my home in Halifax. When I saw an article in my local paper about Via replacing them with a new fleet of "Renaissance" passenger cars, I (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: VIA dome cars replaced by very colourful Eurotrash

(...) Here's a few more links on that topic that I searched out: (URL) too bad about the dome cars. I fondly remember travelling through the Rockies as a kid, viewing the mountains and especially in awe of the tunnels as we looked out through the (...) (21 years ago, 30-May-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)