 Local / Canada / 1623
    RE: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale —Robert Horvath
   Hi, There is a good selection of StarWars sets here at the Kitchener TRU. I went for the sale and came back empty handed ... I just couldn't justify buying anything at these prices. They had the Tantive for $300, I think the Tie Interceptor was $150 (...) (22 years ago, 8-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: TRU SW and Bionicle LEGO sale —Gail Meagher
   (...) The trick is to find two other AFOLs in the area who each want one of the big set _you_ want. Some Zellers stock the Yoda(1) for $150, so a BOGOHO there is about the same. On that note, is anyone in Nova Scotia interested in the Tantive? Not (...) (22 years ago, 10-Feb-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)