 Local / Canada / 1609
  RE: SW Mini Sets

Hi, I was at the LEGO Outlet in St. Jacob's, Ontario today and got one as a promotion item. They had a sign on the counter that if you bought $20 worth of Star Wars, you received one free. The one I received was the Tie Fighter. I gave it to my son (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: SW Mini Sets

(...) Hmmmm?!?! Another reason to soon make a trip to St. Jacob's. I need a new pair of Garneau slippers also and they have them there (at another store - obviously). On another note, I received a Winners gift certificate for Christmas and am (...) (22 years ago, 4-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: SW Mini Sets

Thanks Bob for the heads up. I've been reading about these mini Star Wars set on lugnet. I understand that this tie fighter set is only available thru promotional offers and are difficult to come by. I have seen them selling for more than $10. US on (...) (22 years ago, 5-Jan-03, to lugnet.loc.ca)