 Local / Canada / 1604
  Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?

(...) Nothing particularily great here in Toronto. Nothing but those two tubs were on sale at Walmart. I ended up with a wireless router and a 128MB CF card for my camera, though. The pre-Christmas sales at TRU were incredible for Soccer and (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Anything good in Boxing Day sales?

We just went to Canadian Superstore in Calgary Countryhill store. They still have tons of medium to small Harry Potter and StarWar lego, 50% off. I don't know what the store will be down east, maybe Loblaws? Here are some we picked up: Harry Potter (...) (22 years ago, 27-Dec-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)