 Local / Canada / 1513
Re: I Ordered My 10030 Imperial Star Destroyer
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 30 Sep 2002 20:10:54 GMT

In lugnet.starwars, Bob Hayes writes:
I went to the Lego web site and 10030 was available for order - "Preorder this
item today, will ship by 06 Dec 2002"

Me too!

$269 plus $12 shipping plus 15% HST plus conversion rate...
It cost me $CDN 510
Fortunately, I love Kraft Dinner.

Another note: on the S@H site, 10030 is recommended for ages 16+
This is the oldest recommended age I've seen on a set.  Does this, combined
with the price, make it the first set intended purely for the AFOL market?

Jeff J