 Local / Canada / 1508
Re: Megablok Sale at Sears Today 50% Off
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 12 Sep 2002 00:37:46 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Hi,

Just a heads up...a one day sale today September 11 on Megabloks at Sears in
Canada.

All Megablok products are coming up 50% off.  I just got a bunch of Dragon
Warrior items for the kids and the USS Kitty Hawk for me...$49.99...lots of
grey 2 x 4's.

Bob

The only problem is, it's Megabloks!?!

:-)