 Local / Canada / 1504
1503  |  1505
Subject:
Does Zellers still have LEGO sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 20:23:10 GMT

I checked the news archive, and looks like there hasn't been a LEGO sale at
Zellers for over five months.  It used to feel like they were a lot more
frequent than that.  Has Zellers stopped putting LEGO on sale?  I notice
they mostly advertize as having "everyday low prices", but prices for new
LEGO sets are basically the same for every store.  :(

(And when are they supposed get the Toa Nuva sets?  I was in Zellers
yesterday, and they don't have them yet.)