 Local / Canada / 1506
Re: Does Zellers still have LEGO sales?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 9 Sep 2002 21:01:10 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Bradley Dale writes:
I checked the news archive, and looks like there hasn't been a LEGO sale at
Zellers for over five months.  It used to feel like they were a lot more
frequent than that.  Has Zellers stopped putting LEGO on sale?  I notice
they mostly advertize as having "everyday low prices", but prices for new
LEGO sets are basically the same for every store.  :(

(And when are they supposed get the Toa Nuva sets?  I was in Zellers
yesterday, and they don't have them yet.)

Bradley,

Zellers usually has a gap during the summer without BOGO's but I agree, this
is getting kinda long. :-/

As far as sets go, over all, the Hudson's Bay Company seems to be stocking
less LEGO and having less sales. Perhaps it would be worth it to complain to
the manager, at least let your views be known.

The good news is TRU has a few items on sale this week, but sorry, not Bionicle.

Jude