 Local / Canada / 1498
Re: St Jacob's
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 30 Aug 2002 02:36:55 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Robert Horvath writes:
Hi Peter,

They had the Racing Rig for $89.99 plus tax.  The pile has shrunk.

A large shipment of two skids came in as we were there so my son and I had
to check out what was on the skids (just in case I had to come back)....the
majority of it was ........helppppppp....Galidor!  There was one box of 4561
Trains but the rest seemed to be Galidor and Bionicle.

Bob,
Thanks for the report. That's a nice set but not $90 nice (IMHO), and
Galidor & Bionicle should be sent back to LEGO to be remelted into real
bricks! Hopefully the skids and skids coming back will tell LEGO something -
hint hint.

Regards,
Peter