 Local / Canada / 1497
    RE: St Jacob's —Robert Horvath
   Hi Peter, They had the Racing Rig for $89.99 plus tax. The pile has shrunk. I was just out there again with the kids this morning again after a game of mini-golf with the kids. Highlights...not too many...what do I recall??? They had those new LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: St Jacob's —Peter Langlois
   (...) ... (...) Bob, Thanks for the report. That's a nice set but not $90 nice (IMHO), and Galidor & Bionicle should be sent back to LEGO to be remelted into real bricks! Hopefully the skids and skids coming back will tell LEGO something - hint (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)