 Local / Canada / 1493
    ALBERT SHIKAZE? —Kevin Hall
   G'day all I'm trying to contact Albert Shikaze in Calgary.... If you read this Albert, can you email me, as the adress I have for you isnt working? If anyone has Alberts email address, can you forward it to me please... Thanx Kev from Australia...: (...) (22 years ago, 27-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: ALBERT SHIKAZE? —James Brown
   (...) I forwarded this to my most current address for Albert, but I haven't talked to him in a while... James (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: ALBERT SHIKAZE? —Roy Nelson
   I've forwarded this onto the most recent address I have for Albert, the Shaw address. Adam Murtha Has also sent it through the SALUG mailing list. Roy Nelson (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)