 Local / Canada / 1495
Re: ALBERT SHIKAZE?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2002 03:09:23 GMT

I've forwarded this onto the most recent address I have for Albert, the Shaw
address.  Adam Murtha Has also sent it through the SALUG mailing list.

Roy Nelson

In lugnet.loc.ca, James Brown writes:
In lugnet.loc.ca, Kevin Hall writes:
G'day all
I'm trying to contact Albert Shikaze in Calgary....
If you read this Albert, can you email me, as the adress I have for you isnt
working?
If anyone has Alberts email address, can you forward it to me please...

I forwarded this to my most current address for Albert, but I haven't talked
to him in a while...

James