 Local / Canada / 1484
  St Jacob's

I have a friend going to St Jacob's who has offered to pick up a couple of things for me, is there anything interesting there? Jude (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: St Jacob's

(...) A while back they had rotation sensors on sale for something like $20. I bought two and had them mail them to me. It might be worth a phone call to see if they have any other sales going on. Matthias Jetleb (22 years ago, 20-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: St Jacob's

Hi, I was just there this morning. However, I did not buy anything. Nothing seemed to catch my eye from a bargain point of view. They did have some sets that you can't get at most stores like Darth Maul, Statue of Liberty, Sopwith Camel. They had (...) (22 years ago, 21-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: St Jacob's

These sets are all available at the Bricks and Blocks outlet in Cookstown as well. The price of the sopwith camel is $63, but they have a bunch with slightly crushed boxes for $50 (unfortunately I'd just bought one earlier in the week at the (...) (22 years ago, 24-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: St Jacob's

(...) Bob, Which model team truck do they have (the Bigfoot 4x4 or the Racing Rig) and would you recall the price? Thanks, Peter (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: St Jacob's

Hi Peter, They had the Racing Rig for $89.99 plus tax. The pile has shrunk. I was just out there again with the kids this morning again after a game of mini-golf with the kids. Highlights...not too many...what do I recall??? They had those new LEGO (...) (22 years ago, 28-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: St Jacob's

(...) ... (...) Bob, Thanks for the report. That's a nice set but not $90 nice (IMHO), and Galidor & Bionicle should be sent back to LEGO to be remelted into real bricks! Hopefully the skids and skids coming back will tell LEGO something - hint (...) (22 years ago, 30-Aug-02, to lugnet.loc.ca)