 Local / Canada / 1370
1369  |  1371
Subject:
It's the week before Easter and all through the store...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2002 02:28:26 GMT

We have LEGO saving us money galore. (at least it rhymes :-)

Zellers:
Buy One Get One 50% off

TRU:
20% off Soccer and Alpha Team
1370 Raptor Rumble Studio $19.99 down from $29.99
6764 Sheriff's Lock-Up $39.99 (not on sale but cheaper than S@H's $29.99US)

Happy Easter, eh?

Jude