 Local / Canada / 1296
1295  |  1297
Subject:
Walmart rollbacks some LEGO- got your Mania Magazine coupons? :)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Mon, 10 Dec 2001 20:39:56 GMT

Looking through the flyers and.... LEGO rollbacks!

Now $54.86 are the Excavation Searcher, the Tarakava, and
the Championship Challenge.  But LEGO Mania magazine recently gave
club members coupons for $15 off the Excavation Searcher and the Championship
Challange, so those two are really only $39.86!  The coupons expire December
31, 2001.

Tough Truck Rally is now $34.88, a full 50% off last year's price.
I really hope I can find one of these, it looks like a great set.