 Local / Canada / 1295
Re: TRU UCS TIE Interceptor $89.97 -- till friday ;(
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 05:09:58 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Oliver Giesen writes:
G'Day
I just noticed TRU has the UCS TIE on sale for $90 until Friday Nov 30. ;(
Cheers
Oliver
Play Well

A very cool set and highly recommended.  Even if you're surrounded by
Technic weenies at an rtlDinner and they all say "So, what does it do?" :)

The UCS XWing is better built, but the TIE/Int is so much cooler.  It's
always cooler to have the bad guy's plane than the hero plane.

Calum