 Local / Canada / 1160
  Re: Canada Lego Fest ideas

(...) Thanks for info! rtlToronto has a tendancy to be well organized before the event, but the events are deliberately kept unorganized to make it as flexible as possible. Example would be, room bookings, posters, game specs tend to be up and (...) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.org.ca.monlug, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  there she was..... GONE

(...) umm, is this a crack??? :) I (stress the I) did not lose the game board. it was stolen. :( -- Chris Visit my newly revamped walker page @ (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)

  Re: there she was..... GONE

(...) Uh no, if it was a crack at you, I'd make sure you knew it. :) Calum (23 years ago, 21-Aug-01, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto)