 Local / Canada / 1135
    Re: Canadian Lurkers —Rose Regner
   I have been lurking, I am Canadian, but I live in Idaho. I have been reading the posts because I am going to the Toronto area to visit my cousins ( and Aunts & Uncles) in two weeks. I haven't seen some of them for almost 20 years. Rose "Adam Murtha" (...) (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Canadian Lurkers —James Brown
   (...) Heh. Just don't do what a friend of mine did on a cross-country trip. "Hi Aunt (name)! I'm at the Tim Horton's down the street, can I come and visit you?" <grin> James - definately not lurking (23 years ago, 17-Aug-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)