 Local / Canada / 1063
1062  |  1064
Subject:
ZNAP Motor set < $15, new sets at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 17 Jun 2001 20:15:18 GMT

I saw a few new items at Zellers today:

Women's Team
$15, 62 pieces, $0.24/piece
TRU has had this set for a while, but now Zellers has it too.

Blackmobile
$13, 141 pieces, $0.09/piece
I bought this, and its awesome. Cheapest I have seen the motor.

Animal Adventures
$15, 212 pieces, $0.07/piece
I didn't look closely at this one, so I don't know what it has in it.  I
noticed that the elephant SPUD comes in grey now.

Styracosaurus
$15, 19 pieces, $0.78/piece
Overprieced (or underpieced).  The plastic container seems very low quality.
If kids are going to spend $15 on a dinosaur, they'll buy one of those detailed
Jurassic Park ones with the electronic roars.

The R2-D2 Mindstorms set is still there for $40.