 Local / Canada / 1051
    Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —Frank Filz
   (...) Yuck, I had an experience like that once before when I found an older set in a K-Mart during a BOGO 50%, it didn't show up in their computer as LEGO, and it took some time and asking for the manager (who never came) before I could convince the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —Calum Tsang
   (...) Same here-I don't see what they were all up in a fuss about, if anything just to show authority. The only thing they wouldn't give me was the 6 4285 buckets which were 6.49 each on sale (June 2-8) with the Buy One Get One offer. But that's (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)