 Local / Canada / 1045
    Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —James Brown
   (...) I haven't been to Zellers yet this time around. The first time I used a BOGO Zellers sale, I had to specifically ask for it, every other time, the cashier has known about it, and rung through my stuff in pairs. I don't think it's ever been an (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Super Duper Huge Awesome Sale!! —James Brown
   (...) As per my experience, when I did go to Zellers yesterday, the cashier rang my stuff through, in pairs, sale entered manually. <shrug> I may have the fortune of having better-clued retail workers in my area, who knows. James (23 years ago, 11-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)