 Local / Canada / 1023
    Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada —Frank Filz
   (...) Is there some trick to getting these numbers? I'm not sure how much you can rely on this type of thing. I suspect that many of the largest collections aren't represented. For example, my listing shows a mere 5838 pieces, whereas my catalog (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: Largest Lego collection in Canada —Adam Murtha
   I took the numbers straight from each of the person's set list in their LUGNET member page. And I do agree that those numbers are not likely the most accurate, and I did mention that in my post, but those were the most easily accessable numbers that (...) (23 years ago, 7-Jun-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)