 Local / Canada / 1015
1014  |  1016
Subject:
Shopping at Winners
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Tue, 29 May 2001 11:59:56 GMT

Looks like Winners has restocked its Lego selection for the first time since
the holidays.  None of the items would be considered a great find, but the
prices are reasonable.

Naboo Swamp/Droid Fighter (7121/7111)   $9.99
Town Folks  (6326)
Knight's Catapult  (4816)
Sam Sinister & Baby T (5914)
Mike's Swampboat  (5912)

I know the small sets were $2.99, but I don't remember if there were any
exceptions with the stuff I listed.  Winners also had a good selection of baby
toys (2007, 2071, 2097, some smaller Duplo sets and Technic(8251 Sonic Cycle).