 Local / Canada / 1014
Re: $39.97 Droid Developer Kit at Zellers
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Sun, 27 May 2001 22:53:39 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Matthias Jetleb writes:
Also, the All that Drives bucket has been sighted. It's $8.97 • here.
What's in the 4115 bucket?

Matthias Jetleb
VA3-MWJ

I don't know exactly what is in it, because I didn't buy one. Basically
everything in Max's Pitstop and then a lot more.  A few nice teal pieces, a
creator-'fig (Max?), a small green baseplate, eight wheels (same style as in
Max's pitstop), blue Creator-door and window, one chrome piece (part# 4083, I
beleive), and an ugly new chassis spud that's a big flat brick with pegs on it.
Seems like an okay set.