 Local / Canada / 1000
    Re: 3416 Women's soccer team found —Richard Noeckel
   (...) Thanks, I didn't even know that they were out yet… I'll be checking my local Toys R Us in Toronto tonight!!! Just one question, were there any other 'Women's Soccer Sets,' or just that one? (If your not aware of the ~other~ 'Women's Soccer (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)

        Re: 3416 Women's soccer team found —Adam Murtha
   I didn't know they were out yet either, I just found them. :) I've read thru the New Body Armor thread in .castle and I think you're refering to this pic here (URL) the top left showing a goalie and some other items, including those yellow armor (...) (23 years ago, 26-Apr-01, to lugnet.loc.ca)