 Local / Canada / 1000
Re: 3416 Women's soccer team found
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.ca
Date:
Thu, 26 Apr 2001 23:07:56 GMT

In lugnet.loc.ca, Adam Murtha writes:
Hello, the subject says it all pretty much.  I found the women's soccer team
set today in a Toys R Us in Calgary.  Haven't had time to play with it yet
though.

Adam

Thanks, I didn't even know that they were out yet…
     I'll be checking my local Toys R Us in Toronto tonight!!!

Just one question, were there any other 'Women's Soccer Sets,' or just that one?

(If your not aware of the ~other~  'Women's Soccer Sets' just go to the
Castle Newsgroup section and find ‘my’ post about:    ?New Body Armor?   )

                                       -R