 Local / Canada / *3637 (-10)
  Re: ParLUGment layout at Railfair 2005 model railway show

H'lo again, all (...) One week to go, and various members are building furiously... :) A reminder, then, to the wider audience out there, and a hope we'll see some of you at the show. Regards, Norbert Black (19 years ago, 8-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Zellers toy blowout

At Sears, until Oct 16th, All Lego (except StarWars) : 25% From 3.99-69.99 down to 2.99-52.49 (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Zellers toy blowout

Cool, thanks for the heads up ! Cheers Oliver Play Well! "Gail Meagher" <685721@ican.net> wrote in message news:4343FEE0.9093CC...can.net... (...) (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Lego Master Builders a Science North this weekend

I noticed this: (URL) "Don’t miss LEGO® Master Model Builders (there are less than 50 in the whole world) who will officially open the exhibition on October 8 and 9 by building a GIANT LEGO® robot right before your eyes!" -Rob A> (19 years ago, 6-Oct-05, to lugnet.mediawatch, lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on, lugnet.loc.ca.on.sud)

  Zellers toy blowout

In this weeks Zellers flyer: "Toy Blowout! 60% off selected toys! Don't miss out! Get top brand name toys while they last! Huge selection of discounted and clearance toys. Something for all ages. Get it early for Christmas and save big! Personal (...) (19 years ago, 5-Oct-05, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) Agreed! Derek (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) To the best of my knowledge no group has ever been paid to attend The Hobby Show specifically. I can't speak to other shows, but for this one I'm pretty sure there has only ever been two basic types of booths: 1) Club booths - like us, or the (...) (19 years ago, 30-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  NELUG on PBS Boston (Wed 29th)

For those of you who get Boston Affiliates with your cable TV package, the show Greater Boston has a 10 minute thing on NELUG (New England) this evening. I caught it at 8 and it wasn't so bad. Cringed at the repeated use of "LEGOs". Otherwise good. (...) (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.loc.ca.ns)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) hehe. I know exactly what I'm going to do with my capacitor when I get home tonight... One manually-power GBCm, coming right up! (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Hobby Show--huh??

(...) Jeff E had a lovely little Marry Go Round that was powered of a crank connected to a gear motor. You could get it going around pretty good too, as I recall. I can't seem to find any pictures of it. I thought he built it for Train2. Derek (19 years ago, 29-Sep-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact