 Local / Canada / *3572 (-5)
  More Mocs for the HS... (was Where do we go from here)

(...) Dave and Alan et al, I know, I know, I already told you I would be "playing",... but could you please also reserve some room for my bud Tilt, who will be bringing some sort of ride (shocking eh?), maybe the return of Bob, or maybe a new one (...) (19 years ago, 31-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: Where do we go from here...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:IL9IA9.yFw@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, i was thinking, ( based on a post in this thread, but i have lost it), rather than a freeform play table how about we get (i.e donated by TLG) a whack (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: 50th anniversary bucket

(...) Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but... Looks like these are now available on Shop At Home: (URL) B. (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Awesome idea. (...) I really like the pumpkin idea. The show is about a week after Halloween, but still around that season, so I think it would be a cool model. Allan (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact