 Local / Canada / *3571 (-5)
  More Vendors Wanted at NWBrickCon Brick Bazaar

This is somewhat of a repeat, but the deadline for pre-registration is fast approaching... Bring your Lego wares to NWBrickCon! NWBrickCon will be held October 7th-9th at the Seattle Center. And the Brick Bazaar is a fanstastic time to unload your (...) (19 years ago, 30-Aug-05, to lugnet.events.nwbrickcon, lugnet.announce, lugnet.loc.ca.bc, lugnet.loc.us.id, lugnet.loc.us.or, lugnet.loc.us.wa, lugnet.market.brickshops, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.org.us.sealug) !!

  Re: Where do we go from here...

"David Koudys" <dkoudys@redeemer.on.ca> wrote in message news:IL9IA9.yFw@lugnet.com... (...) Hmm, i was thinking, ( based on a post in this thread, but i have lost it), rather than a freeform play table how about we get (i.e donated by TLG) a whack (...) (19 years ago, 23-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: 50th anniversary bucket

(...) Not sure if this has been mentioned elsewhere but... Looks like these are now available on Shop At Home: (URL) B. (19 years ago, 19-Aug-05, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.general)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) Awesome idea. (...) I really like the pumpkin idea. The show is about a week after Halloween, but still around that season, so I think it would be a cool model. Allan (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

  Re: Where do we go from here...

(...) No, that is definitely NOT what I am making. (...) Retract, as in 'retractable' landing gear maybe? AB (19 years ago, 18-Aug-05, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact