 Local / Canada / *332 (-10)
  Vancouver Legofest

Well, after attending teh Scottish Legofest while I was in the UK it seems like a good idea to have one here in Vancouver! Anyone else interested? Some time near or after the end of September, in order to give us lead time, I would think. You guys (...) (25 years ago, 6-Aug-99, to lugnet.loc.ca.bc.van)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

Hi, I vote for prop #3 too, looks like request are slowing down, so newcommer might have to wait a while before there is 5. I also suggest like Tamy, that we could keep the chain open until the box go down again in the USA. (...) a (...) the (...) (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Hi, thanks for the pole position, of course I put a request on that box... wait, what will be inside? general, technic, all but technic, pirate only, etc should be interesting to put a map with all the movement that these box are doing, we (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Hi James, Thanks for clearing this up. I really did believe that I responded to the appropriate thread. Initially, I responded to the main thread. When I discovered that I was supposed to respond to this thread, I thought I did. What I in fact did (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  RE: Canadian Jambalaya

I'm interested in any and all Technic Boxes. Dave Hylands (DHylands@creo.com) -----Original Message----- From: James Brown [mailto:galliard@sha...night.com] Sent: Friday, July 23, 1999 9:42 AM To: lugnet.market.jambal...ugnet.com; (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya question

I say 3.. and even if people sign up while you've got the box if they will fit into the stream of it from one end to the other add them in... I think it's best we get it to as many people as we can in order to keep it alive, I don't want someone to (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Canadian Jambalaya question

Ok, since I posted the 'Canadian tours' to box #1, Box #2 and Junk box #1, several people have come out and said they want to be in on them. I've got a few options here, and would like some opinions on which is the most fair. 1: ignore those people (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

(...) Ok, I've hunted down what's going on here. You posted directly to the 'technic box #1' thread, not to the 'Canadian Jambalaya' thread. I don't even read those threads, so I'm certainly not going to notice when someone posts to them. I receive (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya Update

Martin Legault wrote in message ... (...) already in (...) way. I hope to start a Jambalaya box soon. I plan on offering Martin first dibs on it because he has done favors for me and I'm happy to pay the extra shipping to get a box up into Canada (...) (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Canadian Jambalaya

Please add my name to the Canadian list for these boxes: General box #1 General box #2 Drab box Kevin Wlson Vancouver, BC (25 years ago, 5-Aug-99, to lugnet.market.jambalaya, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact