 Local / Canada / *3092 (-5)
  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) Adult Fan of Lego Please see Shiri Dori’s Acronym FAQ: (URL) Jason Spears | (URL) BrickCentral> | (URL) MichLUG> (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, FTX)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) LEGO Imagination Centers, besides looking somewhat cooler on a whole, tend to end up with a whole lot of non-line merchandise and things like keychains and magnets and stuff. The Brand Stores are just that, and the Outlets carry a broader (...) (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.loc.ca.on.ott, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

(...) It's good to hear of another new AFOL. :-) It stands for Adult Fan Of LEGO. Play well. Tim Strutt (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: whats up with the rollout of the Lego Stores?

"Tim Courtney" <tim.courtney@SPAMCA...ktron.com> wrote in news:Hvpp22.AJB@lugnet.com: (...) Hi, i'm new here. I'm canadian, from québec city. I understand that AFOL seems to mean a fan of lego, but what's the exact meaning of the letters? Thanks. (20 years ago, 6-Apr-04, to lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.au, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Dear LEGO...

(...) I can't speak to any of the others, but from what I know of talking to the folks at Bricks & Blocks in St. Jacob's, they are an independent retailer. They aren't a franchise or official company store in any way so far as I know. Having said (...) (20 years ago, 5-Apr-04, to lugnet.lego, lugnet.general, lugnet.loc.ca)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact