 Local / Canada / *1337 (-10)
  eFlyer question

Is Canadian Tire's eFlyer just an electronic copy of the paper version? I saw $5 off some Lego in the regular flyer, but no mention of it in my eFlyer. On that note, what's the regular Zellers/Wal-Mart price on the 6320 Mobile Outpost. It's (...) (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Christmas Advent Calendar

Has anyone seen this year's calendar in stores yet? if so where?(city and store) Thanks Jude (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Good store for inexpensive Lego

(...) There's one here in Saint John, but I've never seen LEGO there.....only house wares and clothing. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) Don't worry, I have a longer wait until I get them than you do, I bet. Disadvantage to living in Newfoundland, everything arrives about a month after the mainland debut. James (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) We need locations everyone!!! Has any 2001 been found in Winnipeg?? Are there any Lugnetters even from Winnipeg?? There has to be!!! We know they're in Oshawa, they be be going west. <<KM>> PS I stress the locations. (24 years ago, 20-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

(...) The Zellers in Lindsay has about 20 TIEs. I haven't seen the AT-ST yet, but I'm really looking forward to it. The mono scooter (which I also haven't personally seen yet) was probably mis-labeled, it should be about $3.99 based on American (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: 2001 Sets at Zellers!!!

I drove 1.5 hours to the nearest Zellers in hopes of finding the TIE or AT-ST, but it just had the droid carrier, $14.99, and droid escape, $9.99. A couple of "Life on Mars" sets were also there - the Trike ($18?) and a small set called the mono (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Good store for inexpensive Lego

That store would be Winners. The local one has okay selection too -- Ninja, Rock Raiders, Aquazone, town, some other stuff. How widespread are Winners stores in Canada, anyway? -- Paul Davidson (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  Re: Store Sightings

What is it with Sears and the 6280 pirate ship? They've had it on their shelves for a year now here. :) It's like they found a secret stash of them somewhere. -- Paul Davidson Kyle D. Jackson <flightdeck@sympatic...mblock.ca> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.ca)

  rtlToronto 7 Event Poster Final Available

Hi folks, Run, don't walk, to get the first rtlToronto 7: The Plastic Dust is Normal Event Poster: (URL) them out and put them up everywhere, at your office, school, church, community center, cult compound, whatever. For example, I have a poorly (...) (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.org.ca.rtltoronto, lugnet.loc.ca.on)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact