 Local / Brunei / 4
  .loc.bn (Brunei)

(...) It's kind of a LUGNET policy that any country with at least one LEGO enthusiast online automatically receive a place in the loc groups as soon as that LEGO enthusiast is discovered. Sometimes it means there are only a small handful of people, (...) (25 years ago, 26-May-99, to lugnet.loc.bn, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: .loc.bn (Brunei)

(...) That's nice, but won't the groups be highly inflated? (...) Fans in Malaysia? Quite a few. Fans with internet connections, not really :) West Malaysia was formerly called Malaya and has 11 states and Malaysia's Federal Territory (KL). It is (...) (25 years ago, 27-May-99, to lugnet.loc.bn, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: .loc.bn (Brunei)

hi! Just stumbled across this old message. One hour from BSB and one from Sarawak? KB by any chance? I used to live in KB (Kuala Baleit) for some time around 1975. Though I have more memories of Miri in the fourth devision of Sarwak if I remember (...) (21 years ago, 16-Jun-03, to lugnet.loc.bn)