 Local / België/Belgique / 189
    Ghent —David Graham
   I am visiting Ghent with my daughter for a few days in August. Are there any good LEGO shops in Ghent? Thank you David (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.be)

        Re: Ghent —Jean-Marc Nimal
     (...) David, I don't know Ghent that much, but shopping for LEGO in Belgium isn't usually that much interesting. However, there are a few BeLUG members in the area, so maybe they'll know more; I relayed (URL) request to the BeLUG forum>. Actually, I (...) (17 years ago, 28-Jul-07, to lugnet.loc.be, FTX)

        Re: Ghent —David Graham
   (...) I have just returned from Ghent. It is similar to the Netherlands. In the centre there is Bart Smit & Intertoys - large toyshops with several floors of toys. There is also LEGO in Blokker a discount department store. Intertoys was the best. It (...) (17 years ago, 18-Aug-07, to lugnet.loc.be)