 Local / België/Belgique / 190
Re: Ghent
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Sat, 28 Jul 2007 16:28:51 GMT

In lugnet.loc.be, David Graham wrote:
   I am visiting Ghent with my daughter for a few days in August. Are there any good LEGO shops in Ghent? Thank you David

David,

I don’t know Ghent that much, but shopping for LEGO in Belgium isn’t usually that much interesting.

However, there are a few BeLUG members in the area, so maybe they’ll know more; I relayed your request to the BeLUG forum.

Actually, I think the most interesting for you to do is contact Eric, the owner of BrickShop. Eric is an official LEGO reseller, has a decent stock of recent sets and usually has prices quite below official prices. In addition, he has older sets as well, and sometimes some bulk pieces he sells per weight. In any case, try to contact him (I’ll send him an email right away); I’m sure he’ll gladly help you plan you visit in Ghent (he lives in the area).

Jean-Marc