 Local / België/Belgique / 154
Re: LEGOFESTIVAL 2003 BRUSSELS HITS 18,000 VISITORS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.loc.be
Date:
Wed, 5 Nov 2003 07:36:50 GMT

In lugnet.announce, Peter Seynhaeve wrote:

<snipp>

You can find weblinks with pictures from this event at www.belug.be

Congratulations!

Looks like a great event!

Pics that especially made me smile:

You guys have a great layout too!

See you next year !

One can only hope...

--
Best regards,
/Tobbe (Sweden)
<http://www.lotek.nu>
(remove SPAM when e-mailing)

Message is in Reply To:
  LEGOFESTIVAL 2003 BRUSSELS HITS 18,000 VISITORS

For the first time TLC organised LEGOFESTIVAL at the Heizel Exhibition Centre in Brussels. After been in Zwolle with BeLUG for the first time, we didn't know what to expect from this "little brother-event". As it was only 2 weeks in between, we (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.announce) !