 Announcements / 2276
2275  |  2277
Subject:
LEGOFESTIVAL 2003 BRUSSELS HITS 18,000 VISITORS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce
Date:
Tue, 4 Nov 2003 23:11:00 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

For the first time TLC organised LEGOFESTIVAL at the Heizel Exhibition Centre in
Brussels.

After been in Zwolle with BeLUG for the first time, we didn't know what to
expect from this "little brother-event".

As it was only 2 weeks in between, we decided to put our same layout with a
little extension (harbour and disaster-managementarea nearby a train accident).

The build - up began at thursday, the event was from friday until Sunday.

With over 18,000 visitors it became the second biggest event in the world.

Thanks to Erwin Eulaerts from LEGO Belgium for the invitaion to participate,
and to Hans De Vlieger from BeLUG who made the contacts and the preperations.

You can find weblinks with pictures from this event at www.belug.be

See you next year !