 Local / België/Belgique / 135
  European LUG MAP (2)

Hi, For the interested ones, here's a link to our site with a European LUG MAP. Because the one on LUGNET isn't up to date, even after asking Todd & Suzanne, our webmaster desided to create one for our site. You can find it here : (URL) over a (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.loc.nl, lugnet.loc.de, lugnet.loc.se)

  Re: European LUG MAP (2)

Hi Ludo - Very nice map - this is a great resource. (BTW - shouldn't 'Netherlands' be NL, not NE? or are both accepted abbreviations? take this question with a grain of salt as it comes from a foreigner) ;-) (...) This is an issue, IMO. If Todd (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be)

  Re: European LUG MAP (2)

(...) -Tim (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be)

  Re: European LUG MAP (2)

(...) Agreed! Thanks guys! (...) Let's not be hasty. I'm not 100% sure this was all Todd doing it, I think he had some help too. The (URL) page is not done with FTX so it's not just a matter of creating a curator for the area, there may be a bit (...) (21 years ago, 9-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be, lugnet.admin.general)

  Re: European LUG MAP (2)

Hi Ludo! Great map! Althogh I have moved all the contens from the *ugly* SweLUG web to Lugnet, could you update the map to reflect this? (URL) have to do a redirect to the lotek.nu/swelug/ page. That was a "how it could look" attempt. Figured it was (...) (21 years ago, 10-Oct-03, to lugnet.loc.be)